miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019

Welcome to my world!


Hello everyone and welcome to my personal blog. Since I manage many accounts in social media and write in many sites, I decided to create this particular site to unify all of these features and say a couple of words about those things that don't seem to fit anywhere else. By no means this will be a personal diary, but I felt the necessity to have a place where I can drop some thoughts about mixed things, be it a James Bond movie, any kind of movie or book or play, or a place I visited, a dish or a drink I've tried, basically anything else that could be taken out of the formality of pages like The GoldenEye Dossier.

Sometimes, social network posts are limited to a certain number of characters. In fact, recently, my Twitter account (@NS_writings) has been "restricted". I don't know the exact reason, but apparently the big bosses at San Francisco got upset that I tried to offer my books to potential buyers. In an era where technology has done so much to allow us to reach every part of the world and increase our independent business projects, they find my account is having "suspicious activity", while I have hardly expressed my political opinions (rarely harshly) or offended the PC police. But it seems promoting a book is a crime, nowadays. Brave new world!

In this page, you'll find my fan arts and other artwork I have designed, details of the books I've written and I'm building an archive of all my articles published to date. It will take time to build all of this online portfolio, but please stay tuned. Most of the things I write will be in English, but I may publish a couple of posts in Spanish since this is my mother language.

For personal reasons that have affected me and people I have close to my heart, I can't say 2019 has been a good year, but on the bright side, I published my books The World of GoldenEye and The Bond of The Millennium, which have been well received by the James Bond community worldwide. Also, I started to write for the Ultimate Action Movie Club and began updating The GoldenEye Dossier to deliver an eye-popping experience to commemorate the 25th anniversary of my favourite film of all time GoldenEye, Pierce Brosnan's 1995 James Bond debut directed by Martin Campbell.

Here I'm hoping that 2020 will be a good year. I have the theory that Bond years are never bad. In my case, the release of a 007 movie has always set my hopes up, regardless of how the film turns out later. The expectancy of waiting for the trailers, the posters, the stills and everything else can turn a bad year better and a good year great, so... let's see what No Time To Die has in store for us.

See you back at the lodge!

NS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario