martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

Updated Edition for 'The World of GoldenEye'



Hope you are all staying safe, wherever you are. Just dropping a few words to let you know that The World of GoldenEye has been republished as an Updated Edition. Changes you'll find in this update are two additional chapters, an expansion of the original chapters, an image gallery with a few pics of GoldenEye (pics of my collection, some photos provided by a member of the second unit, etc). 

By the way, due to the current worldwide situation, Amazon isn't shipping stuff to Argentina. So I won't be able to buy my author copy until the clouds are cleared. So, please, if you bought it, please reach me and tell me if everything is okay: the pagination, the covers, the illustrations, etc. It all looked good when I previewed the settings, but I won't have the book in my hands anytime soon.

It's available in English and Spanish. The English version has a mini-encyclopaedia and the Spanish one a look at GoldenEye in Latin American territories. Both have the same images.

Nothing more to say. I pray for mankind. Let's hope we all make it for No Time To Die in November.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario